Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, January 3, 2011

Let all things be done in cleanliness before me...



Remember these funny things that I collect. They are called Huacos.
I just got a few more when we were at the Huaca del Sol and the
Huaca del Luna ruins with my children.

This is one of my brand new Huacos.
It is a great monkey... One of my favorites.
But tomorrow morning it is turning into a very special award.

Tomorrow I am going to surprise my missionaries and enter into a bunch of their apartments to check for cleanliness. I have seen all of their living spaces via the computer and photos.
I have upgraded several and have added the necessities that they needed.
Now I am going in to make sure that we are keeping things in order.
Surprise!
The companionship that is the cleanest will receive this
precious monkey to stay in their apartment until
the next surprise room check. They will also receive a few goodies.
This is a huge sacrifice for me. I love this monkey.
Please Elders & Hermanas, Don't break or lose this Monkey Award...
or you will BREAK my Corazon.