Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, December 31, 2012

Sick and Sentimental...


It's almost the New Year and I am still fighting it...  It won't go away!

Poor President Turk has his hands full.
He's trying to run a mission and 
keep me happy and comforted.  
And the latter is a full time job in itself.


I am taking so many pills... but if I don't stay on top of them 
the pain is too much.
But of course keeping the pills down is another trick.


All I can think about is what I am not getting done
and that makes me even sicker.
But I can't seem to do anything.


I think that our big New Year Celebration is going to be
Pretty Pathetic...  I pray that I am not awake at the stroke of midnight.

But we do want all of our missionaries to know that 
the new Goal for 2013 has been set.

It looks like we are going to shoot for 2013 in 2013!
This will be huge... but we can do it.
We have the greatest missionaries ever.

Happy New Year Everyone...
This is going to be a fantastic year!