Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

6 months ago.....

Molly, my daughter, asked me to take a few pictures of Bridget
her daughter... because she is 6 months old today.


I can't believe it's been six months...
I came home from Peru for my father's funeral
and she was born a day later.
Perfect timing!

But I am so confused with time...
It feels like yesterday that I was here for the funeral
And it also feels like it was soooooo long ago.
It feels like yesterday that I was in Peru
and then it sometimes feels like Trujillo was a dream.
We have been home from our mission for two months now.


I can cry on a dime if I am reminded of my sweet Peru
It's like seeing the date on the penny in the movie "Somewhere in Time"
Certain things throw me right back into my Peruvian life
that I miss so much.
But overall we are transitioning very well.


Especially because of faces like this that make us so happy.

Happy six months to our baby Bridget.
Life is Wonderful.. We are so Blessed!

We are movin' on!