Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, December 15, 2013

JOY TO THE WORLD!

President Turk and I just spent some time reading sweet 
Christmas messages 
from our missionaries tonight.

I was on my bed weeping.
What a privilege it was to work along side 
the greatest missionaries in the world.

Christmas will  definitely be different this year
than the last 3 years...

All I can think of in my heart and soul is...

JOY TO THE WORLD
THE LORD IS COME...
LET EARTH RECEIVE HER KING!

Christmas will never be the same for me because 
I am not the same.
I have experienced JOY in the greatest way possible...
By learning to share the Gospel ALWAYS!

This means with these special little ones too.

~ JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY JOY ~

My heart is ginormous and filled with so much love...
I have a ton to spare...

If you need love and light.... Find me!
I will pour it upon you
like nothing you have ever experienced!

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL!