Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, September 20, 2014

Temple Dedication...


Tomorrow we will attend the re-dedication of the
Ogden Temple.
This Temple has been remodeled and it is spectacular.


It was first dedicated by President Joseph Fielding Smith.
And before he started the dedication he said this…
"May I remind you that when we dedicate a house to the Lord, what we really do is dedicate ourselves to the Lord’s service, with a covenant that we shall use the house in the way 
he intends that it shall be used"

and this quote from President Hinckley ...
"I know your lives are busy. I know that you have much to do. 
But I make you a promise 
that if you will go to the house of the Lord, 
you will be blessed; life will be better for you."

I love this quote and am going to increase my attendance
to the House of the Lord.

After the dedication we fly home and we get to teach our 
Mission Prep Class ….  which we love.
The work is hastening on….  Exciting!d