Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Huaraz Zone

Here we are with another zone... Huaraz. These missionaries sang to us " I'll go where you want me to go dear Lord" in English.. Very Sweet!More training during President's Interviews. You get to be quit the actor on the mission because you are always role playing. It helps their teaching skills go way up.
Here we are eating chicken with the President of the District and his wife. They had a fireside for us. We spoke to about 400 people last night. I am getting better.
We went with the assistants to dinner after the fireside and in every restaurant there is always a cat. Not kosher! They are usually under my feet. It makes me lose my appetite. Man I should be a bonerack after the mission.
Yes... I got to use the "No Moleste" sign this morning. Shouldn't that just go without saying? Terry and the assistants had more meetings with the priesthood leadership and I don't have to speak until 1:00 pm at training. Then I bear testimony at the big baptismal service they are having with 14 people later today. EXCITING!