Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, August 14, 2010

The hunt for the perfect croissant...

The other night, President and I went out to dinner. It had been a long day and we hadn't had much to eat. So when we ordered our food, President asked if they could bring us out some bread quickly because we were so hungry. (They take a long time to bring out the food. They take a long time to do everything) Anyway, they brought out some croissants. They tasted soooo good. I have not stopped thinking about them. So, today I went to four Panaderias in search for the best croissant. I found some dipped in honey, some filled with dulce de leche, and some that were hollow and one that was just right. And guess what... it is from the panaderia that is right by my house. Probably not a good thing.