Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, August 22, 2010

Little Medical Update

Little update on the health of my missionaries... I hope you saw the video of Elder Fajardo... He is back after his brain surgery and going strong. Another Elder that had to go home to have surgery in the United States will be back this week. I had a missionary with a case of appendicitis. He had surgery last night and is doing well. My two elders with back problems got new mattresses. There are always a few with rumbling tummys, the Big G, Gastritis and the Big D, Diarrhea. But never fear, we have got the pills. There is also the little F, yes, you guessed it, Fungus among us. Moms, we are doing great. We are always fine tuning our faith with the little problems of health that arise in our lives. The Lord knows who we are and what we are going through. And if the salves don't work, the prayers do!

PS... The day after I posted this little item, I had a flood of health calls and I also got sick. We had calls with a case of kidney stones, Tingling and numbness in face and arm, another appendicitis, Throbbing tension headache requiring MRI, Typhoid Fever, and Salmonella poisoning. I am never posting health problems again.