Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Zone Leaders, Changing Lives

My husband used to listen to this song in the car. I would go crazy because I couldn't sing to it. But then he told me that when he hears this song, he pictures the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. That was a beautiful little gift to me. Now every time I hear this song, I think of the Savior. I made this quick video for our Zone Leaders using this song. This music is Noble, Majestic, Important and Powerful. I want them to know that they are all of these things and more. They have no idea that the small things they do every single day are altering lives for Eternity including their own and mine! They truly are representing the Lord.


This video is really only fun for those that are in it and their moms. Oh, and the song is called Fanfare for the Common Man by Aaron Copland