Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, July 21, 2013

A Special Day...

When I walked into our Chapel today...
tears filled my eyes.
I saw so many good friends, my family
and these wonderful missionaries!
I can't tell you how great this was...  
I felt so happy and thankful for each one.

 Jaden Mecham, Nathan Northcott, Ben Wright, Cedar Glasgow,
Aaron Bennett, David Frietz, Craig Merkley, Mathan Bosse, Brent Hunsaker,
Erynn Shearman, Kaylee Sandstrom and Jane Jackson...
not pictured was Ben Armstrong who had to leave.
 We had some of the family members with them too....

 The Mecham family from Morgan, Utah
 Brent and his wife Aubrey
 The Hermanas from Provo were the big winners of the $100 
Where's Lando Game... Congratulations.
 Nathan Northcott jumped in with the Mechams...
 Mathan Bosse and his sweet wife...
Look at this baby... She is so darling
her name is Abigail.

Elder Merkley also drove from Provo.... so Nice!
And sweet Sister Frietz was there with her son.

We also had Elder Dow's parents from Las Vegas at our meeting
Elder Ordonez' parents were there...
Elder Glasgow's parents, Elder Chatwin's parents,
Elder Smith's family from Mesa,
and Elder Nelson's family from Gilbert were there too.

Oh I know I am forgetting people....  I am sorry.

A huge thank you to all who came.  We 
thank you all for your love and support.


We Love You!