Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, October 22, 2010

Fun Place to Stay

For our Mission Presidents Seminar we stayed at a beautiful place in Urubamba. The landscaping and wildlife were spectacular. There were exotic birds everywhere. On my way to class one day I walked behind a row of six Peacocks who were following one of the animal feeders. Their feathers were brilliant colors. They were so spectacular but of course I didn't have my camera. I was so sad.

These Alpaca were kept in the garden right behind our room. We would go and see them when we got a chance. Of course we named them Tillman and Griff after the grandsons.
This one we named Isaac because of the eyelashes. Isaac is our nephew who is coming to Trujillo at Christmas with his family and so are my children and grandkids. Exciting!
The food was delicious but there was always alpaca on the menu. I wouldn't touch it because of our friends in the backyard.
Every inch of this place was groomed so beautifully. It was a nice retreat.