Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, October 4, 2010

My Peruvian Beanie Babies

While we were cleaning the office, the elders would each find these little
Uga Buga statues at their desks.
President Turk has a few in his office. The Elders didn't even know there were more scattered throughout their offices. They have been hidden away in drawers or behind things on shelves.
As they would find them, they would bring them to my desk. I got so excited every time a new one showed up. They are like beanie babies to me.
I am going to start collecting them. Isaac, Meg, we are going to find some
new and great ones when you get here.
Notice that purple man has made friends quickly. He is loving Peru. To those that don't know purple man, I will leave that to another blog when
I post his pictures from around Peru.
Let the collecting begin! Amy, you are so good at finding things.
Have you ever wanted to visit Peru?