Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Random catch up...

This week our grandson Griff turned "1" It was a big day... thanks everyone for the support. We are feeling the love. We of course were at the party via skype...
How great is that?
Here is the President and his Amigos. We appreciate all their hard work
This is Elder Andersen who translated all three days for me. This is a chore. He just calls my phone and I have bluetooth earphones on. I can go anywhere in the building and still hear him. Thank you Elder Andersen.
After all three days of training, and several hours of tutoring, I ran to get my nails done. This is Stephanie, Her mom, Beatrice and her aunt. Let's just say it took a village to get my feet back in order. Thank you ladies. I haven't had a pedicure for about 5 months.