Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Goodbye Cajamarca...

We said Goodbye to Elder and Hermana Uceda.... They were wonderful.
We finished our Mission Tour here in Cajamarca.
We also said Goodbye to our Missionaries..
We will see them shortly for the Christmas Program.

And a sweet goodbye to Jahaida and her brother Evar, who
run the little snack stands.
While I was taking these pictures, she sold three different men
cigarettes. She just pulls them out of the pack
and hands them a cigarette. She is six.
This does not make me happy.
I gave her a big hug, told her I love her
and I will see her in a couple of months.
Goodbye little friends ... May our Heavenly Father protect you
until we see you again.
We will drive home in the morning.
Goodbye Cajamarca... We Love You.