Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Never in the History of all Mankind...



Never in the history of all mankind has a Christmas been anticipated
like this one is for me.
It tops all and any... even over all the children in the world.
Am I making myself clear here...
My children are on an airplane right this minute bringing
our grandchildren to Peru to see Papa T and Mama T.
The cribs are up and made, the diapers and all baby
paraphernalia is purchased.
The guest rooms are ready.
The grass is mowed. The presents are wrapped.
The garland is on the banister.
The tables are set with Santa.

The missionary Christmas program is ready to go...
(They are still working on my donkey and alpaca.)
Our first program is Monday Night and the second is Wednesday.
Ready or not, here we go...
This will be the best Christmas Ever!