Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Me and My Shadow...

It's Elder Hunsaker's Birthday today. I can't do a post for every one of my missionaries birthdays But I do want to just say this about Elder Hunsaker... the Lord knew that I was going to need someone I felt really comfortable with and someone that could translate anything and everything I wanted to say on the spur of the moment when I arrived in this country,
and so he gave us Elder Hunsaker.
He has been my shadow this whole time so that I could
understand and speak to all the members here.
It has not been an easy task for him.
He goes to all the meetings and has to translate for me.

How glorious that he was already an assistant when we arrived.
He has a gift with the language and follows through with all of the assignments
from the President. He is a great leader. We feel blessed to have him with us.
Happy Birthday Elder Hunsaker..
We love you!