Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

I know, I am running behind.... Much fun to come!

Dear family and friends.... I am so sorry. I am behind in my posts. but Life is beautiful and busy right now. It is 1:00 am and we have another grand day tomorrow. But I wanted to put on a few photos of the kids when they landed. I will catch up after tomorrow.
It was so sweet of the kids to sacrifice and come to Peru.
They have been troopers.
It is hard enough for an adult to get here but with the
babies and all the baby stuff
that has to travel with them now, it is a huge task.
Look closely and you can barely see Molly and Griff behind all of the
baby necessities in the picture above.
This isn't even the luggage. Her husband is getting the suitcases.
Here we are getting reacquainted with Griff. Finally Mama T and Papa T
aren't just pictures in the computer.
Oh the joy of touching the babies.
My children thought that I had hired a big marching band and a ton of
yellow balloons for them but it was for some political person
on the plane with them.
I should have let them think that. I wished I would have thought of it.