Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, February 27, 2011

I Belong to the Church of Jesus Christ...

We were in Chimbote last week with all of these missionaries.
I cannot tell you what a privilege it is for me
to serve along side all of them.
They are special spirits saved for this time on earth.
They are smart and dedicated
and they Love the Lord.

It is so inspiring to watch young men and women
give up everything that should be important to them
at this time in their lives and leave it behind to
Testify of Jesus Christ.
These missionaries not only give up school, scholarships, music,
jobs, careers, friendships, social lives,
cars, dating, ipads, ipods, computers, games, clothing, fads,
pets, sports, television, movies, social events, comforts of home,
and their Families...
but
they also PAY to be here.
They don't make a dime.
The rules they follow are not easy.
They wake up early and never stop.
Who in their right mind would ever go on a mission?
Those that know with all of their heart that Jesus is the Christ
and that this is His true Church.

I testify that I would not leave my family and home
unless I knew with all my heart, mind and soul
that this Gospel is True.

It is Glorious, Exciting and Fulfilling and led by a Living Prophet of God.

The missionaries that leave everything behind to serve a mission
return home and say...
It was the BEST TWO YEARS OF MY LIFE!

If you haven't listened to the missionaries and their message,
Give them a call.
You can push the mormon.org button on my side bar
and follow the instructions.
They will teach you how you can know for yourself
that these things are true.

I promise...

It will be the most important thing you have ever done!