Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

President Turk blogs ~

Because I have been given much
I too must give!

President Turk and I have been given way too much.
We are not talking about monetary things...
We are so thankful for those things too but we are talking about
the things that really matter to us.

We have so much to repay.
But the more we give ~ the more we receive.
We will never be able to repay the Lord for what we are
receiving here in Trujillo, Peru.

Here are President Turks top Ten things he is thankful for
this Thanksgiving...

1. I am thankful for the weather in Trujillo, Peru...it is just about perfect.
2. I am thankful for the food that Lucy prepares for us; it is delicious.
3. I am thankful for our friends all over the world that love and pray for us.
4. I am thankful for our extended family that stay in touch with us and
care for our family.
5. I am thankful for the missionaries of the Peru Trujillo mission...they never cease to amaze me with their love and dedication.
6. I am thankful for the subtle promptings of the Holy Ghost
that testify of all truth.
7. I am thankful for our children, their spouses and our grandsons; and for their talents, patience and testimonies.
8. I am thankful for the love of my life - my wife Janet;
for her beauty, fun and grace.
9. I am thankful for the chance to share my testimony of the
restoration of the Gospel Plan.
10. And I am most thankful for my Savior Jesus Christ and His Divine Sacrifice that makes all good things possible.