Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Praise to the Man! Viru Zone

This is the Viru Zone. Their chapel is being remodeled,
so they traveled to the offices for their conference today.
For their opening number they sang one of my favorite Hymns in English!

Every day the Latinos study English for 1 hour and
the Americans study Spanish. It is a great blessing for each.

Praise to the man who communed with Jehovah

"Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven
Earth must atone for the blood of that man
Wake up the world for the conflict of justice
Millions shall know Brother Joseph again!"

I love the Prophet Joseph Smith & testify that he is a true Prophet!

Mothers enjoy these faces!

More photos below of this great Zone...
You will see that I have dark hair again. I give up.
My stylist assured me that the color that I was getting was
golden blonde. It turned very dark brown with red in it.
So I had to put a drugstore color on to just lighten to this.