Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Who Knew?

Several years ago, President Turk and I started to seriously
study Preach My Gospel for Family Home Evening.
We were empty nesters and thought that this would
be a great focus for us as a couple.

Who knew that it would be one of the greatest
preparations for our calling now?

Who knew that we would be living in Peru
at any time in our life...
or even visit?

Who knew that we would be teaching
hundreds of missionaries out of this
great manual?

Who knew that Preach My Gospel could
bring two people so much JOY!

Who knew that I would ever in my whole
life be a BLOGGER testifying of
Preach My Gospel
with tears as I type?

Life is so unpredictable!
I LOVE MY LIFE.




We had another great experience with the East Zone.
Don't they look great.
Can you tell which one is your son.
We are still on the cereal round...
Preach My Gospel speed search game
Here are their faces... All of them are very handsome
The East Zone is a force to be reckoned with.
(Elders Llatance, Wood, Blas, and Leon not pictured individually
but they are up above)