Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

White Glove Inspection...


I had my surprise room inspections this morning in just one of the
Districts in the East Zone.
(Florencia de Mora District)

I will say that I was pleasantly surprised.
They weren't quite as clean as I would have liked,
but they weren't horrible either.
The bathrooms were actually the cleanest part of their rooms.

I love to look at all their paraphernalia. If you look closely below you will see
(like hidden pictures) a picture of Christ, tennis shoes, water bottle, towel drying, soccer ball, shoe shine kit, toothbrush, toothpaste, water purifier, camera case...
You can find these things in every missionary room.
You will probably not find one of these in every missionary room.
This is a typical view from one of the Elders rooms.
There are so many wires running everywhere.
I am shocked there are not fires constantly.
(just kidding moms)
Enlarge this collage below and you will see what I saw.
The Good, the Bad and the Funny.
I just put it all out there.
The winners... Elder Rojas and Elder Maximiliano
now have possession of the coveted monkey huaco.
By the way, before we even got it to them,
President Turk broke the foot off. I was so sad.
But of course the office missionaries fixed it
and it is as good as new. President Turk felt so bad.
We will let it slide this time.
Now everyone please take care of this precious Award.
(see the last post)