Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Look Who's Here....


The sweetest gift ever arrived in the delivery room today.

BRIDGET WATTS

Molly was scheduled to be induced Wednesday
but my Dad did what I asked him to do
and sent her down as soon as possible.

She was born tonight ~ March 11th around 7:20
and weighed 7 lbs 12 ounces.
Absolutely perfect!

I was able to get there just in time for the delivery.
Thank you Molly and Landon for the invitation.
There is nothing like watching the birth of a baby...
especially when it is your grand baby!

Just look at her... this was just after her first little bath..


I can't wait to see her tomorrow ... she will change a little already.

Molly is doing fantastic... in fact her births are quite easy.
She bounces back fast.  Her sons, Griffy and Walker are so excited
to see baby Bridget. We will take them tomorrow to the hospital.

We are so happy for you Landon and Molly...
You have three little ones and it just keeps getting better and better!

By the way, I got home late tonight and these spectacular flowers were
waiting for me.. They are from some of my glorious mission children...


Thank you to Ben W., Jane, Michael, Corbin, Adam, Tanner
Cedar, Braxton, Josh, Craig, Mark, Mike, David, Scott, Kyle
Ben M., Sam and Brent!

This means so much to me.
I love each and every one of you.
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers
and Flowers!

And while I am thanking people... Please know how much I appreciate your 
emails, messages, facebook thoughts, funeral flowers, phone calls, texts...
I can never answer you all
but I have felt your love and support when I needed it 
the most... Much Love,  Me