Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Rejoice the Lord is King!

~ Felices Pascuas ~

I love my Savior, Jesus Christ.
I rejoice in His glorious Life, Death, Resurrection, Atonement... 
He is the King of Kings.

I want the world to know that I testify through
study, prayer and living the gospel and witness after witness
that He is the way the truth and the light.
I will stand by Him Forever.
His ways are always the Right ways.


Today the world wants you to think that
the laws of God are outdated
and that you are even unloving if you are following the ways of God.
They can twist anything now to make 
sin feel okay and the right way.

He has warned us about living on the earth in these last days...

 This know also, that in the alast days perilous btimes shall come.
 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, acovetous, boasters, bproud, blasphemers, cdisobedient to parents,dunthankful, unholy,
 Without anatural baffectionctrucebreakersdfalse accusers,eincontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
 aTraitorsbheadychighminded, lovers of dpleasures more than lovers of God;
 Having a aform of godliness, but bdenying the power thereof: from such turn away.
 For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly awomen laden with sins, led away with divers blusts,
 Ever alearning, and never able to come to the bknowledge of thectruth.


I want to walk in His light always.... I want to testify of Him Forever...  I want to be with Him and like Him... I want to stand in Holy Places...
I love Jesus Christ and pray that I can show Him my love by how I live my Life!