Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Out and About...

I am still trying to catch up on everything I missed when I was gone.
I know that some of you don't care about 
these pictures but these Elders and their families care.

President was out with Elder Flansberg and Elder Calvas
this past week.


 He told me that they taught a lot of lessons
and that theses missionaries were so prepared for each 
one of their investigators.  I love this!


 To take the time to prayerfully and specifically study
for those you are teaching is powerful
and the key to great teaching.


The Lord truly helps those that help themselves....
You have to follow the pattern and the steps to
be a fantastic teacher... then the Lord can pour out
His spirit to testify to truth.


Thank you Elders ... now enjoy some fruit on me....
No strawberries!