Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Oh My Father....

My sweet father passed away this afternoon.

Even though he didn't last until we got home
He did the next best thing...
He passed away at a special time for me.

I can now be home for his funeral
and the birth of my daughter Molly's 
baby girl... Bridget.

Thank you Dad... What beautiful timing!

Now Dad.... One more request... please,
Say hello to Bridget and then send her on her way.
We need her here as soon as possible.


"The world turns round like a merry go round
It lets some off and it takes some on
Some horses are high and some horses are low
Some turns are short and some turns are long....
It's my turn on earth"

How will my story end?

I hope that my story can end like my Father's...
Full of Love, Faith, Family and Happiness.
His testimony was his last words to the family.



He is a champ.
I will miss him greatly.
No matter how old you are, 
you never feel old enough to lose your parents.

 My dad has always been the life of the party.

What a gift he has given me... Life
and he taught me the Gospel of Jesus Christ.


He has left a glorious and enormous 
Legacy of Love!

He will be a void that cannot be filled.

I thank Heavenly Father every day that I am his daughter.
I will love you forever Dad!