Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, May 6, 2013

Guest Blogger... Samuel Isaac Andersen



Sam Andersen


Coming back to Trujillo, was like stepping into a dream.
So many people that I love,
Members, Investigators, Missionaries,
A work that I love.

Many missionaries struggle through a transition into missionary life.
It is a major adjustment.  It requires diligent study and prayer.

The same study and prayer help returned missionaries, and faithful members stay close to the Spirit. 

Elders and Sisters, just because the two years end the mission is not over.
Regular personal scripture study, temple attendance, and participation in local wards and branches are marks of disciples of Jesus Christ.

My missionary service continues to bless me daily.  Returning to Trujillo has given me one more confirmation of the wonders that the Gospel of Jesus Christ brings to pass in the lives of all those who live it.  It is true.  He does indeed live.

I am so grateful for President and Sister Turk, their kindness and charity. 
The mission has made amazing progress under their leadership.
They are examples of discipleship.

I’ll be back for the dedication of the Trujillo Temple.  So until then… chao Trujillo, te echaré de menos.