Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Multi-Zone II in Trujillo

Here they are ....
Esperanza, Virú,  Porvenir, and Este Zones.

We had an uplifting Conference today
and we feel greatly blessed.


We have the best missionaries in the WORLD!
We were all taught by President Turk, the Assistants
and of course the Zone Leaders.

Below our Elders are practicing missionary conversations....  
I used to crack up before the mission when our tutors on Skype
 would ask me to practice with them.
Then when I arrived at the MTC and some of the 
twelve apostles came in and practiced with us...
I was so grateful that I had done my homework.

Missionaries waiting to come in the field....  practice conversations
with your friends and neighbors.
Families... this is a fun way to help your children
feel comfortable talking about the Gospel...
Practice during FHE. 

Virú zone has had their agendas all personalized with their group photo
and with their goals on the front...


They are focused and they are Wonderful...
My eyes tear up as I look at them.


We have two more Zone Conferences.
One in Chimbote and One in Huaraz.