Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Favorite Hymns...

We have our new ones that have been in the field for a month
in today for training.
They all look good and are still with us!
I asked each one of them what their favorite hymn was today,
Here are their answers...

Elder Chacon likes "The Spirit of God"

Elder Jimenez favorite is "Lord, I Will Follow Thee"

Elder Astill likes "Come Thou Fount" (doesn't count) so he chose
"Joseph Smith's First Prayer"


Elder Coronado likes "Come, Come Ye Saints"

Elder Guerrero loves "I know that My Redeemer Lives"

Elder Herrera's favorite "Count Your Many Blessings"

Elder Soto's favorite is also "The Spirit of God" 

Favorite Hymns, Special Scriptures, Powerful Quotes 
come in handy when you need a little pick me up in the mission.

We love these new ones.... What a Great Group of Elders!