Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, April 30, 2012

The Facers


Elder Facer's family came to pick him up.
They arrived Sunday and were here to participate
in the Testimony meeting, the Family Home Evening
and the Goodbye Lunch today in the Mission Home.

They are from Idaho Falls. 
It is nice to finally meet them.
Elder Braxton Facer was in the office right next to 
my desk for about 9 months.  
I feel like I already knew everything about them.
They are going to do a few things here in Trujillo
and then head to Machu Picchu.

We put all this precious cargo on the plane this afternoon.
Talk about sad...


I will love you all forever and ever.
Our new ones arrive at 9:00 tonight due to Holiday Schedules.
I am sending all of these home and only receiving 4 new ones.
Send me more Missionaries... Please.
I think we are down to only 210.