Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, May 14, 2012

M*O*M

Just a quick thank you to my mother...


She's fun... she has to be, she had twelve children


She and my father were champions at raising a family based on 
the nine principles found in
the Proclamation on the family...
Love, Respect, Work, Forgiveness, Repentance,
Compassion, Faith, Prayer and
 Wholesome Recreational Activities



Families are where we find our true happiness
and in this crazy world the only way to keep our families together
is by listening to the Lord and following His plan.


I am so thankful for my Mother who taught me that I am truly a Child of God.

"Choose ye this day whom ye shall serve 
but as for me and my house We will serve the Lord"

BTW - a huge thank you to all of the messages, emails, cards, 
gifts, flowers, calls, songs and texts
that I received for mothers day.
I could not ask for more!