Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

New Assistant to the President

Our new Assistant has been called and now is in 
heavy duty training.

Elder Wright will be training Elder Mecham for the next two weeks
before Elder Wright finishes his mission.

This is always a bitter sweet time.
We are thrilled with the new but very concerned
about letting the old go.

We can do it... We have done it before and before that and before that and well
you would think we would be getting great at it by now... but we aren't


I feel like Elder Mecham is already a part of the family.

Remember...
I think he looks like my nephew Grant.
They absolutely have the same personality... Perfect!

It will feel like I have a sweet piece of home right here with me always.

Grant Gurr... Look who is in the office... YOU!