Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, November 23, 2012

His Love Can Conquer All...

My heart is overflowing with gratitude for my 
Heavenly Father and His Son, Jesus Christ.

Holiday weekends should be really tough on us being away
from the ones we love the most...
But Heavenly Father has poured His blessings upon us
and filled in the ache that we should be feeling
with a lot of Love!

I can't thank Him enough!
When I look at these pictures from home... 
My heart pounds with thankfulness for these beautiful
Grandchildren that I love more than anything.


 When we were in the MTC for our training, President Packer said this...
“It is going to be all right.
Your affairs are going to be all right
Your children will be all right
And your grandchildren
And your home
And your holdings…
All have been placed on the altar
And they are watched over…
by more faithful servants than we could have in mortality.”



We have seen His hand in our affairs and with our 
Children and Grandchildren.
I feel His loving arms around us and 
His watchful eye upon us.

We can never repay Him for His generous love 
and timely guidance in our lives.

There is no greater motivation in this life than feeling and knowing 
His pure love for us as individuals.  If you haven't felt this lately...
Talk to Him... Ask Him for this Feeling.
It will Come and It will Conquer all.

I love you Tillman, Griffin, Walker and Penny...
Parker, Hali, Landon and Molly.
You are our World... Thank you for your Support and Love.