Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

The Second Happiest Place on Earth...

Guess where my children, grandchildren 
and my extended family are right now?

Yes... they are at Disneyland, the Second Happiest Place on Earth!
The First happiest place right now is Trujillo, Peru for us.

We are so thankful for the photos that were sent 
to us over the last two days... 
We felt like we were a part of all the fun.
We sure missed all of you
But we are doing great and loving every minute here.

I put all these photos on my blog so that my grandchildren
can look back at my blog books and know that
Mama T and Papa T missed Disneyland to serve the Lord.
I want them to know that missions are more important and even
more exciting than Disneyland.
And that if we put the Lord first in our lives...
We will be blessed beyond measure.

I want them to remember that our family motto is: 
"Seek ye first to build up the Kingdom of God 
and to establish His righteousness
and all these things shall be added unto you."

(Even bigger and better than Disneyland!)
 
 

They all had a great time with all their cousins, aunts, uncles
and even all the great aunts and uncles and cousins once removed etc...

Thank you to my parents for this beautiful
Christmas Gift!
There is nothing better than fun family memories...
They will remember them forever!