Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, November 25, 2011

Black Friday... What's That?

Today is called Black Friday at home.
It is known for being the craziest, most hectic day of the year.
Here in Peru on the other hand, I am experiencing
the most calm, quiet day ever.
It's the kind of day that you always dream of and want
and then when you have it, you about go nuts.
It's like your speeding car just came to a complete stop.
When you travel at high speeds for long amounts of time
it is really hard to go at a slow speed again.
I am at the mission home with Hermana Apaza.
She is sleeping and resting after her surgery.
The President and the Assistants get home later tonight.
Breathe.... Relax.... Read some more!


Every Thanksgiving, since I have been married, I have received flowers
from my husband,
And yesterday wasn't any different.
He is the most thoughtful man on the planet.
He never forgets!
Even when his agenda is packed to the brim.


Here is a photo of our Chinese Thanksgiving yesterday.
It was Chinese food with Christmas decorations on Thanksgiving...
WOW!
I was in good company though.
They all look very content, no?


Look at my convalescent home...  They will be out in no time.


Thanksgiving is over and Christmas is around the corner.
What am I doing....
Get Going, we don't have time to stop and think!