Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

To Go or Not to Go... That Was the Question!

President and the Assistants went to Huaraz today.
It snowed a little on the drive up.


 Always a beautiful drive ... but remember you wind back and forth
 around those
switchbacks for hours.


I hate to miss the trip.... 
I really hate to miss my missionaries.

But we have had a few emergencies happening here.
I will have Hermana Apaza at my house for 
the next few days.  
She had her gallbladder removed this morning.
Everything went perfect.


We will have Thanksgiving at the mission home
with Chinese Food.
I will have a few of the recuperating ones with me.
(Herniated back, appendix, gallbladder)
And some of the office staff.

Should be great. 
Huaraz, I love you.  We are trying to skype so that I can
talk with all of you tomorrow.
I am thankful for devoted missionaries.