Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, November 1, 2011

A Little Preview of What's Coming...


 President Turk and I are at our Mission Presidents Seminar.
We flew into Lima yesterday and had lunch at the MTC.

Just as we sat down to eat lunch...
One... by one.... by one
oh wait, I mean two by two
of these great missionaries
came to introduce themselves.

We have 23 missionaries in the MTC getting ready to 
come to the Best Mission in the World.

They will arrive in Trujillo in two weeks.
We can't wait.
When I took this picture some of them
had already gone to their classes.


















Some things never change...
As I was taking a picture of just the Hermanas...
the Elders had to jump in behind.
I love it.

Introductions are to come.
Keep watching and we will tell you all about them.