Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, March 23, 2012

Flat in Bed...

Okay here's the photo of me slipping down the wet tile stairs
last week in front of my whole family.

(ha  ha ..  I wish my hair was this cute)
My poor nieces and nephews were scared
when they saw me curled up at the bottom of the stairs
with a few tears.
Do you remember ever seeing your mom get hurt?
It's just something that is not supposed to happen.
Moms don't get hurt or cry.


Well, I was blessed. I went on with all the festivities of the family.
Then we had all the new ones arrive and we got them 
trained and out...
and we said so long to those leaving.

And then.. they came.
BACK SPASMS

I am flat in bed today.
But
I have to be up and going soon because we have 
 a packed schedule.
Thank you for your prayers.
We feel them.
I will be fine... because of great family and friends.

We Love You!