Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Positive Affirmations...


These sweet people were in today for Leadership Training...
That's right you are looking at some of the finest missionaries ever!
Find your Waldo or Wilma - Good Luck!

Tomorrow we are with the ZONE LEADERS.
We are the energizer bunnies...
We just keep going and going and going.
I am trying positive affirmations!
Actually the missionaries are our energy.
It is a fantastic phenomenon...
We think that everyone should try it!

If you would have told me 2 years ago that I was going to be here,
keeping up this kind of schedule,
watching over 220 missionaries,
and loving every second of it...
I would have said ... "That's Crazy Talk"

But this IS the Lord's Work and nothing is Impossible
and He has blessed us every step of the way.

He Lives and He Loves Us!
I testify of this with all my soul.