Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, March 10, 2012

A Little Piece of Home...

When we were home in Mesa...
our Saturdays would consist of cleaning the house 
and mowing the yards.
We would run all our errands and fine tune for sunday lessons.
Then when everything was all prepared,
it was time to indulge in a little piece of heaven...
Mexican Food.

Now for the bad news...
there is absolutely no Mexican Food here in Trujillo.
but my sisters brought some more Matta's hot sauce when they came
and so today we had chips and cheese crisps and the sauce.
It felt a little like Saturday at home.

I am now ready for another week.
It's amazing what a little hot sauce will do for me.
I am so easy to please.
Bring it on people... I am running on hot sauce!

I just have to remember not to breathe on any one at the baptisms.