Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, October 12, 2012

Happiest Birthday Hali....

Terry and I want to wish our daughter-in-law Hali, 
a very happy birthday.

 Every time I am introducing our family to the new missionaries
with our power point...
I get to the pictures of my children with their spouses
and I tell my missionaries that I truly love 
our in-laws as much as our own children.
We feel extremely blessed to have Hali in our family.


 She has a strong testimony of the Gospel.
She loves the Lord 
and she loves her family.
She is such a sweet mother and wife.

 What else can you ask for .... 

She is a fantastic athlete ~
 She is the soccer coach for Tillman's team
She is in the Primary Presidency in her ward.
She is always the life of any party...


and she produces beautiful children.
We are so thankful to Heavenly Father that you married our son.

We Love You Hali!