Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

My Sister ~ Amy

This is my sister Amy when she was here in Peru visiting me.
It's her birthday today.
Happiest Birthday!
The funny thing about Amy is that we shared a bedroom our whole life
growing up.  She is a couple of years older than me.
We got along perfectly.  
I can't ever remember being upset or mad at her.
She included me in everything she did
with her friends or any of her activities.
We are like night and day different in every way
but I think this was why we got along so great.
She is very thoughtful!



She has been very good to my children and grandchildren
while we have been here.
And her daughters, Traci and Brit
have become true sisters to my daughter Molly.
I will owe you guys forever.
Thank you ~ Thank you 
You have no idea how grateful we are to you for this.