Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, April 11, 2011

Bathrooms are Scary...



Today we took a preparation day
of the missionaries to do some deep cleaning.

There were checklists
There were "to do" lists
There were lists of things that were needed
There were lists of things that were broken
There were lists of things to buy
There were lists to check the people that were going 
to check off the lists

We had it covered.

We were pulling apart the rooms.
We were cleaning the nooks and crannies.



 May I just say this...

I do not like bathrooms.
I don't like 5 star bathrooms.
I don't like to share a bathroom.
I will not use a public bathroom...
unless I am near death.
I have gone all the way to London England not using a bathroom.

I know..
I am going to get Uromysitisis.



And now I check Missionaries bathrooms in Trujillo Peru.
Isn't that Funny?


Look at me... I am growing up.
I still have missionaries taking these pictures...

But I am in there right along side of them.
Some of the missionaries thought I was mad at them today.
No, I am not mad.

I was just raised in a family with twelve children.

My father (military trained) would come into our rooms
every Saturday morning to check our closets and drawers
and bathrooms and bedrooms.
I learned how to appreciate a clean organized living space.

Cleanliness is next to Godliness.
And the truth is that after these missionaries clean and organize
and throw out and scrub,
they love their rooms and bathrooms.
They can feel a difference.

It makes me very happy...
and all of them too.



the pictures of the bathrooms still bother me on my blog