Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Friday, April 22, 2011

President Turk + Foosball = No Bueno


I wish that each of you reading my blog could come
and be around these missionaries for a day or two.
It is such a privilege for President Turk and I 
to be a part of this work
and work along side these future leaders.
They know that we expect great things from each one of them
and I know they won't disappoint.
They are Unbelievable.


We had the Laureles Zone in yesterday...

and the 
Esperanza Zone in today for some
Training, Interviews, and a little Fun.


Zone Leaders were teaching
while the Assistants were checking 
the Area books.


President Turk was conducting interviews...


There were four special musical numbers.


The Assistants,
Elder Nichols and Chacaltana
are always right on target with the trainings.


And then...  bring on the foosball.


Hermanas Quixchan and Bakaitis are good but no prizes today.


Elders Llatance and Mendiete won
 Listerine and Chocolate
..the perfect combination.



We have the Best Missionaries Ever!

President Turk and I lose every time we play foosball
and it 
makes me angry.

(He really needs to practice... He's bringing our team down)