Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Monday, April 25, 2011

Honk if you agree with this post!

There is always some kind of protest going on around 
the city of Trujillo...

Whether it has to do with a specific company
or politicians
or some other wacky policy.

But odds are you can always find
 a group of people holding protest signs 
for something.

TODAY
I join with these sign holders



They are protesting the honking of horns.
Now here is a great cause I can stand behind.
Instead of rules on the road,
the drivers just use
their horns and honk their way through traffic.

As I am typing in my bedroom
I can hear the taxis horns blowing and sending a
chill down my spine.


I am chanting right now on my bed


No HoRNs!   nO HOrnS!   NO hoRns!
You didn't know I could be a wild protester, did you?


Honk if you agree with this post
HONK!  HONK!