Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Thursday, February 21, 2013

My Dad...

Ross Nash Farnsworth
My heart has been drawn out in constant prayer for the past
several days.  My father is home struggling through
some very tough days with his health.


  For the first time on the mission I feel
far, far from home.


When I hugged my dad as we were 
leaving for Peru... I wondered if that would be the last time
I would get to hug and kiss him here on this earth...
But he told me that he would be there when I returned.
He has overcome some heavy odds to last this long
and now we are so close to finishing
but I want him to know that whatever happens,
We have both been blessed beyond measure!
We LOVE each other...
We are sealed as a family.  We have the Gospel of Jesus Christ
that has been our anchor and our guide.
It is our Salvation. It is our comfort and peace.
  We both love our Savior
and we know that we will see each other again because of Him...
and in fact... 
It will seem like a blink that we are not with each other.

I don't know what will happen in these next few days...
But Dad we are LUCKY!  
I am so overwhelmed with joy to be your daughter!

We have followed the Doctrine of Christ...
It will lead us back home to our Heavenly Father Together.
I Love You Dad... 
Thank you for Everything!
You are in my thoughts and prayers constantly.