Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas Everyone!


My Christmas packages landed on Friday morning!
My two grand baby boys and my niece Annie
and of course my daughter Molly and her husband Landon.


Peru air traffic controllers were going into a strike on the day
they were to arrive.  They were warning travelers of huge delays 
and cancellations.  You can only imagine
the prayers that started when we heard this news.
The trip is long and hard enough for babies.


But great news...
Their plane was not effected... not only were they not delayed 
they were early and we almost missed them landing.


I Can Not Get Enough of these Little Guys...
YUMMY!

Hallelujah!    
Happy Holidays!
Merry Christmas!
May your days be Merry and Bright!
I know ours will be!