Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Celebration Keeps Going...

This morning I was with these Elders
doing a few surprise room checks
in the Palermo Zone.
(Elders Richards, Wilkinson, Brian)
When we finished
we went back to the District Meetings 
to give out a few awards
and look....

SURPRISE!
Signs, Cake, Candles, Songs, Drinks and the Funnest People...
Then off to a fantastic lunch with these folks
at my favorite lunchery...
When I returned home... presents, flowers, cards..
I have had phone calls all day from my Zone Leaders.
And they all spoke to me in English.
It was the sweetest thing ever.
Skype calls from the kids, parents, and grandchildren...


My Dear Friends...
I have received more attention than I deserve.
...Beautiful flowers from beautiful people....
More cards, emails and facebook messages than I can read
More love than any human can handle!
MuchĂ­simas Gracias...

Please know how much I love you all.
Family, Friends, Missionaries, Acquaintances...
Here, There and Everywhere!


(and another musical reference, by the Beatles
one of my favorite songs.  I like the version by Kenny Loggins.)