Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Sunday, January 1, 2012

This is No Slumber Party...

This is not a New Year's Eve Party.
This is not a pillow fight.
We have our new ones all tucked in 
and working hard.  No time to waste.

(Our new ones receiving their new pillows)

Hey... Happy New Year!
I was just counting my blessings today
and I realized that I am sooooo blessed.

"Nobody should be this blessed," I thought
and right as I was thinking that,
my back molar cracked as I was chewing
on President Turk's homemade Pecan Brittle.
I am sure that I lost my filling in that back tooth.

Do you know how miserable it is to have a sharp
part on your tooth and your tongue has to keep going to that 
one sharp spot over and over again.

There are no dentists working on the holiday.
The best dentist is in Lima.
I might be flying to Lima this week for a fun visit.

We went to the Buenos Aires Ward today to see
Elder Frietz and Elder Randall
and Elder Massey and Elder Romero.

We are opening a new area there.
Now they have four missionaries in that ward.
Exciting!

Elder Frietz and Elder Randall are on the far left in the picture below.

I hope that all of our new ones are adjusting okay.
It does take a little while
but they will be fine.

I do want to thank all of you again that sent 
shirts, socks, and ties for our missionaries.
They are already put to good use.
Also thank you to all the missionaries that helped with the 
Christmas Program.
It takes many to get it done... and everyone was fantastic.

Much Love to all our Family and Friends for the New Year.
We couldn't do this without your prayers and support.

~BTW~
Grandkids and family got home safe and sound
and the babies were great! 
YES!