Terry and Janet

Terry and Janet

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Look Who We Were With Today...

Our New Ones were back in Trujillo today for our Conference
with the Trainers and Trainees.

They survived the first month in the field...
NOT EASY!


Our North Americans are battling Language barriers, Culture shock,
Strict Schedules, Strange Food, Bugs both in the body and out of the body....
You name it...  It is different and difficult.


 But they showed up with big smiles....
And it makes me Smile and Cry.

I Love them.  They are doing exactly what the Lord wants them
to do at this time.

They are humble and teachable and they are ready to 
Save Some Souls!


Oh how I wish that everyone had the opportunity to see what I see,
Feel what I feel, and experience this piece of Heaven for even a day.



And for a little important piece of information...
Elder Vanden Bosch was the big winner of the extra Big Mac today.

MISSIONARIES ARE FANTASTIC.
It is a privilege to work along side your 
sons and daughters.


I will never forget the time I was in Utah
at BYU's Giant football stadium for the 
24th of July Pioneer Celebration.
They walked all of the missionaries from the 
Provo MTC down to the middle of the football field.
You could see this huge herd of
Missionaries coming down over the hill and flood onto 
the field. Hundreds and Hundreds of Missionaries.
 My heart was pounding out of my chest.
It was the same feeling I had when the missionaries in the Provo
Mission marched in the 4th of July Parade
and everyone stood up and cheered the loudest for 
the Lord's Army of Missionaries.


I feel like we walk on sacred ground
when we are dealing with
these young men and women
that the Lord is molding and shaping 
and using as instruments in building 
The Kingdom of God on the Earth.

I know He Lives and Love Us.
He knows who we are.
THIS IS HIS WORK!